+86 317 3778 258
As a Laser Welding Machine Factory, share with you.
Laser Welding Machine
Advantages of Laser Welding Machine:
(1) The required amount of heat can be reduced to a minimum, the metallographic range of the heat affected zone is small, and the deformation caused by heat conduction is also the lowest;
(2) Welding process parameters for single-pass welding of 32mm plate thickness have passed the verification, which can reduce the time required for thick plate welding and even eliminate the use of filler metal;
(3) There is no need to use electrodes, and there is no concern about electrode contamination or damage. And because it is not a contact welding process, the wear and tear of the machine can be minimized;
(4) The laser beam is easy to focus, align and guided by the optical instrument. It can be placed at a proper distance from the workpiece and can be re-guided between the tools or obstacles around the workpiece. Other welding laws are limited by the above space And cannot play
(5) The workpiece can be placed in a closed space (under vacuum or under the control of the internal gas environment);
(6) The laser beam can be focused on a small area, and small and closely spaced parts can be welded;
(7) A wide range of weldable materials, and can also join various heterogeneous materials;
(8) It is easy to perform high-speed welding by automation, and it can also be controlled by digital or computer;
(9) When welding thin materials or small diameter wires, it will not be easy to be melted back like arc welding;
(10) It is not affected by the magnetic field (easy for arc welding and electron beam welding), and can accurately align the weldment;
(11) Welding two metals with different physical properties (such as different resistances);
(12) No vacuum or X-ray protection is required;
(13) If through-hole welding is used, the bead depth-to-width ratio can reach 10: 1;
(14) The switching device can be used to transmit the laser beam to multiple workstations.
Cons of Laser welding machine:
(1) The position of the weldment must be very accurate, and it must be within the focus range of the laser beam;
(2) When clamps are required for the weldment, it must be ensured that the final position of the weldment must be aligned with the welding spot where the laser beam will impact;
(3) The maximum weldable thickness is limited. For workpieces with a penetration thickness exceeding 19mm, laser welding is not suitable for the production line;
(4) For highly reflective and highly thermally conductive materials such as aluminum, copper and their alloys, the weldability will be changed by the laser;
(5) When laser beam welding with medium to high energy is performed, the plasma controller needs to be used to drive off the ionized gas around the molten pool to ensure the reappearance of the weld bead;
(6) Energy conversion efficiency is too low, usually less than 10%;
(7) The weld bead solidifies rapidly, and there may be concerns about porosity and embrittlement;
(8) Equipment is expensive.
Our company also has Metal CNC Fiber Laser Cutting Machine on sale, welcome to consult.