+86 317 3778 258
The traditional processing methods of sheet metal workshops include process flow such as shearing, blanking and bending. The blanking process requires a
large number of molds, which has the characteristics of less cutting and no cutting. Dozens of sets of molds are usually equipped when a product is processed, and some products may require hundreds of molds. From an economic point of view, with a large number of molds, the cost of the product increases correspondingly, resulting in a waste of funds. In order to adapt to modern sheet metal processing, reduce production costs and improve processing technology, laser processing technology came into being. So what are the advantages of fiber laser cutting sheet metal parts, let's discuss it with
Fabric Laser Cutting Machine Factory below.
Fabric Laser Cutting Machine
The advantages of Fabric Laser Cutting Machine sheet metal parts:
1. Laser cutting has a high degree of flexibility, fast cutting speed, high production efficiency and short product production cycle;
2. Laser cutting without cutting force, processing without deformation;
3. No tool wear, good material adaptability, long effective life;
4. Whether it is simple or complex sheet metal parts, you can use laser for rapid and rapid forming and cutting;
5. Its narrow slit, good cutting quality, a high degree of automation, easy operation, low labor intensity and no pollution;
6. It can realize cutting automatic layout and nesting, which improves the material utilization rate, low production cost and good economic benefits.
How to choose the power of the fiber laser cutting machine? The fiber laser cutting machine has a prominent advantage in sheet metal blanking. It relies on the high temperature generated by the laser to melt and irradiate the surface of the sheet metal parts and control the displacement by numerical control to achieve the purpose of cutting. The advantages of laser processing are mainly reflected in: no deformation, high flexibility, small slits, smooth and no burrs on the cross-section, and the ability to cut any complex graphic workpiece. Then, for different plate thicknesses, power plays an important determinant of slot quality and speed.
First of all, you should choose according to the material you cut, what material you often cut, and what the thickness is. Carbon steel is still stainless steel or metal. What are the thicknesses? After determining the material and thickness, you can determine how much power the machine needs.
Secondly, according to your own productivity, whether the processing volume is particularly large. If the processing volume will hit, you must choose a higher configuration machine. If the video frequency is not that high, you can consider it according to your own productivity and economic conditions.
In summary, when choosing a fiber laser cutting machine, it is not necessary to choose the highest power or the lowest power.
Our company also has Full Automatic Laser Cutter China on sale, welcome to consult.