+86 317 3778 258
At present, many entrepreneurs know that laser cutting machines can help companies achieve greater profits and enhance their competitiveness in sheet metal processing. What are the advantages of laser cutting compared with other cutting methods? As a Laser Equipment Manufacturer, let's look for the advantages of laser cutting.
1. Laser is known as the fastest knife. The better the beam quality, the more efficient it is in cutting. Therefore, laser cutting technology has better quality than contact cutting.
2. The cost is lower, and the maintenance cost of the laser cutting machine is very low. Compared with other cutting methods, this method is more conducive to reducing the operating cost of the enterprise.
3. The more efficient, laser cutting technology is the key way to achieve flexible production, because the use of laser cutting technology, can achieve metal one-shot processing, saving a lot of processes, more efficient.
4. The compatibility is better. Because the size, shape and specifications of the metal are different in actual production, the general cutting method can only cut the sheet metal of a specific shape or size, and the Laser Cutting Machine can achieve the same. Sheet metal parts of different sizes and sizes are processed without the need to purchase other equipment.
5. Many workshops have a harsh environment. The Laser Cutting Machine has a high tolerance for dust, shock, shock and other harsh environments, so it can work in any environment.