+86 317 3778 258
Long-time use of laser cutting machine for sheet metal processing will inevitably lead to a decrease in accuracy and an increase in error. As a result, the pass rate of the cut product is reduced, which is not conducive to the production of the enterprise. Then, how should the machine be adjusted in the event of an error? The Laser Equipment Manufacturer will analyze the following points.
1. The thickness of the cutting material exceeds the standard. Generally, the thickness of the sheet that the Metal Laser Cutting Machine can cut is less than 12 thicknesses. The thinner the sheet, the easier it is to cut and the better the quality. If the plate is too thick, the laser cutting machine is more difficult to cut, and in the case of ensuring the cutting, the machining accuracy will be inaccurate, so the thickness factor of the plate is determined.
2. The laser output power is not up to standard. When the Laser Cutting Machine is running and debugging, it is necessary to ensure that the laser output power reaches the standard. Generally, the higher the output power of the laser, the better the quality of the cutting on the same thickness of the plate.
3. The roughness of the cut sheet. In general, the flatter the surface of the cut material, the better the quality of the cut.
4. The focus position is not accurate. If the focus of the Metal Laser Cutting Machine is not aligned, it directly affects the cutting accuracy, so check the calibration before running.
5. Processing speed. The cutting speed of the Metal Laser Cutting Machine directly affects the machining accuracy. Therefore, it is necessary to achieve the best match between cutting speed and material before running.