+86 317 3778 258
With the increasing popularity of laser cutting machines in the processing industry, many problems in the processing are highlighted, and the problem of cutting through the fiber laser cutting machine is relatively difficult, so why is this problem occurring in the equipment? Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Supplier gives you a brief overview of the reasons.
1. The power of the laser is reduced: after the laser of the fiber laser cutting machine is used for a long time, the power will gradually decrease with the use time, and finally, the cutting ability is lowered, and the cutting can be prevented.
2. The thickness of the processed sheet exceeds the limit of the cutting thickness of the equipment: there is an extreme cutting thickness for the fiber laser cutting machine of different power. If the thickness exceeds the limit, the cutting effect of the equipment will be unsatisfactory, including the case that the cutting will be impervious.
3. Optical component contamination: Optical components include focusing mirrors, mirrors, etc. because they are in a poor working environment for a long time, it is easy to cause residue on the surface of such lenses, reducing the laser power of the device, resulting in the situation of cutting.
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
4. Equipment spot detection is not up to standard: The spot of the Fiber Laser Cutting Machine is the most important factor affecting the quality of the cutting. When the spotting is not up to standard, the cutting will not be transparent.
5. The cutting speed of the laser cutting machine is too fast: the cutting speed is too fast, and the missed cutting will inevitably occur, which may result in the cutting is not transparent.
6. The auxiliary gas pressure of the equipment is not enough: the auxiliary gas helps to blow off the residue when cutting. When the gas pressure is not reached, the residue is difficult to remove, which may result in the cutting is not transparent.
The above six points are the main reason why the Metal Laser Cutting Machine can't be cut during processing. Users can pay more attention to these problems in daily use. Face-to-face problems need to be solved step by step so that you can get better results in daily processing.