+86 317 3778 258
As a Laser Equipment Manufacturer, we continue to share with you the method of judging the quality of the Laser Cutting Machine.
4. Grain. When the slab is cut at high speed, the molten metal does not appear in the slit below the vertical laser beam, but instead is ejected after the laser beam is deflected. As a result, the curved lines are formed at the cutting edges, and the lines closely follow the moving laser beam. To correct this problem, the feed rate is lowered at the end of the cutting process, and the texture of the lines can be greatly eliminated.
5. glitch. The formation of burrs determines a very important factor in the quality of laser cutting. Because the removal of burrs requires extra work, the severity and amount of burrs can be used to visually judge the quality of the cutting.
6. Material deposition. During the cutting process, the surface of the slit may form a surface deposit, and the amount of deposited material can also see the quality of the Laser Cutting Machine.
7. Depression and corrosion. The depressions and corrosion have an adverse effect on the surface of the cutting edge, which not only affects the appearance of the sheet metal part, but also causes cutting errors, which makes the sheet metal parts unusable.
8. Heat affected zone. In laser cutting, the area near the slit is heated, and the structure of the metal changes, for example, a part of the metal is hardened, and the heat-affected area refers to the depth of the area where the internal structure changes.
9. Deformation. If the cutting causes the part to heat up sharply, it will deform, so the smaller the deformation, the better the cutting quality.