+86 317 3778 258
Laser cutting machine lens is an important part of Fiber Laser Cutting Machine, which has the characteristics of high precision and high price. The focusing lens of the laser cutting machine is a relatively precise optical component, and its cleanliness directly affects the processing performance and quality of the laser cutting machine. Therefore, it is very necessary to regularly maintain the focusing lens. The Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Supplier below will share some tips for maintaining the focusing lens.
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
Laser cutting machine lens maintenance tips:
1. Take out the focusing lens from the frame: loosen the fastening screws, and then remove the air nozzle and lens barrel in order; first, blow off the dust on the lens surface with a blower balloon;
2. If you really need to clean the lens, you can only use a laboratory-grade paper soft cotton ball dipped in an appropriate amount of acetone or high storage alcohol, and gently rotate it clockwise from the center of the lens to the edge. If necessary, both sides of the lens need to be cleaned. Care should be taken when scrubbing;
3. Install the lens barrel and air nozzle, adjust the focal length, and tighten the fastening screws. Be sure to keep the convex surface downward when installing the focusing lens.
Laser cutting machine lens maintenance should pay attention to the following three points:
1. The focusing lens material is ZnSe, which is relatively fragile and afraid of falling; pay attention when disassembling: do not use too much force and do not collide with hard objects. There is an anti-reflection coating on the surface, which is afraid of pollution, humidity, oiliness, and scratching; therefore, it is required to provide dry and degreasing air during work. Do not directly handle the lens of the focusing lens of the laser cutting machine because of skin oil. Will cause permanent damage to the lens surface. Conversely, you can bring gloves and their special sets to operate. For smaller lenses, it is more convenient to use optical tweezers or vacuum tweezers. No matter what method is used to clamp the laser cutting machine focusing lens, it can only be clamped along non-optical surfaces, such as the frosted edge of the mirror plaque.
2. In general, you need to check the condition of the focusing lens of the laser cutter before use and before and after cleaning. Because most contaminants and surface defects are relatively small in size, we often need magnifying equipment when inspecting lenses. In addition to the magnifying device, sometimes we also need to illuminate the optical surface with a relatively bright light to enhance the specular reflection intensity of surface contaminants and defects, so that it is easier to find the contaminants and defects.
3. When cleaning the focus lens of a laser cutter, often use clean wipes and optical grade solvents to prevent damage by other contaminants. Wipes must be moistened with a suitable solvent and must not be used dry. In consideration of softness, the available wipes are cotton wipes or applicators such as cotton balls, lens paper, and cotton swabs.
Our company also has Heavy Duty Laser Cutting Machine on sale, welcome to consult.